Why is it Important?
Boat insurance protects a boat, its owner, and passengers in the event of a loss. Boat insurance can include all motorized water vehicles including, but not limited to, fishing boats, pontoon boats, yachts, and jet skis.
Contact Us Today
We Are Ready When You Are
Boat insurance can be purchased for a wide variety of boats- yachts, sailboats, houseboats, etc. The coverage will depend on the value of the boat, the frequency of use, and how it is used. If the owner of a houseboat wishes to insure against potential damage to the boat, but the craft remains stationary, then they would not need to purchase insurance against accidents that happen during the operation of the boat. This is just one example of how boat insurance can be customized to fit your exact needs.
- Liability Coverage - pays for injuries and property damage to others as a result of a covered accident in which you are found to be legally liable. This may include pollution liability and wreckage removal depending on your policy.
- Collision Coverage - pays for damages to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer along with the permanent and some portable boating equipment as a result of a covered accident with another boat or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage - covers damages to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer and some permanent and portable boating equipment that are the result of events other than collision. For example, this can include damage from fire, theft or storms.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Boater Coverage - Covers the insured for damages and bodily injury that you and any passenger of your boat sustain if injured in a covered accident involving an uninsured or underinsured boater and also in some cases a hit-and-run boater.
- Medical Payments - Cover medical expenses for the treatment of injuries that are incurred by you or your boat passengers while operating or occupying your boat.
- On-Water Towing and Labor Coverage - This coverage option pays for towing expenses and other emergency services up to pre-defined limits in the event your boat becomes disabled on the water.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage - Specific coverage to help pay for damage to fishing equipment while on your insured boat or while being carried onto or off of your insured boat.
- Personal Effects Coverage - pays replacement cost for damages or losses of your personal property while onboard or while being carried onto or off of your insured boat.
We believe that good relationships are built with trust, honest and open communication and delivering on our promises.
What Our Clients Say
Meet The Experts
Agency Owner & Licensed Agent
Jodie Enenbach-Moreno is the owner of Smart Insurance Solutions®. Prior to opening her agency in 2013, Jodie worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska and Mutual of Omaha in service, sales and marketing. Her passion for client education motivated her decision to open an independent agency here in Omaha. Jodie hosts educational classes throughout the year on the radio, for community groups, financial advisors and the general public.
With over 15 years of insurance experience, Jodie spends many hours refreshing product knowledge, renewing certifications for government programs (Medicare & Marketplace) and staying on top of regulation changes. For additional compliance and support, Jodie has a long-standing relationship with Preferred Marketing Associates.
Rebecca ‘Becky’ Rosales
Licensed Agent & Operations. Becky has been with Smart Insurance Solutions® for over 4 years and is a wonderful asset to the team.
She supports the agency in customer service, bookkeeping and insurance sales. Becky is from Omaha and has decades of support and leadership experience
Cristal Briceño Rios
Front Desk Associate
Cristal’s background is in nursing and most recently worked for a pharmaceutical benefit management company before joining our team. Cristal is a great asset to our team in supporting the front desk area and other administrative duties.